The Vulcan Academy’s operating system.
- The name of the game is Vulcanomicon.
- The goal of the game is to develop an operating system for the Vulcan Academy.
- The players of the game are the members of the Vulcan Academy.
- The rules of the game are published on the Vulcan Academy website.
- The source for the rules are kept on the website repository.
- Player must submit proposals to change the rules through github pull requests.
- All players must unanimously agree to all rule changes.
- Proposals may add, amend or repeal a rule.
- Logic is the ultimate arbiter of all disagreements.
- All rules and resolutions should be logically self-consistent.
- Vulcans declare Crocker’s Rules with each other.
- Vulcans should aspire to be reasonable at all times.
- The key words “MUST”, “MUST NOT”, “REQUIRED”, “SHALL”, “SHALL NOT”, “SHOULD”, “SHOULD NOT”, “RECOMMENDED”, “MAY”, and “OPTIONAL” in these rules are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
- Lexical additions to the Vulcanomicon will take place as new pages under the
_lexiconfolder of this GitHub Repository. They will appear as Markdown documents bearing a descriptive file name, and a header which abides by the following format (angle-bracketed sections are up for modification):
--- layout: post title: <your title here> description: <a sentence-long description of the lexeme here> --- <your lexeme description>